If you are facing a drug offence charge, it’s best to be aware of accurate and up-to-date information regarding the charges brought against you. Our dedicated criminal lawyers have the experience and knowledge which will enable you to mount the best possible defence.
Drugs offences include everything from using, supplying, possessing, cultivating, manufacturing and importing prohibited drugs. We act for all persons charged with any of the following types of drug offences;
- Possession of illegal drugs
- Supplying or trafficking illegal drugs
- cultivating or producing illegal drugs
- Publishing or possessing a recipe for the production of a dangerous drug
- Possession of drug paraphernalia (items used to produce or take drugs)
- Permitting a place to be used for a drug offence
- Any involvement with a drug laboratory
- Drug driving
The drug laws in Queensland are actually much more strict than most people actually realise. Whether you have already been charged with an offence, or suspect that you’re under investigation. It’s of vital importance to seek out competent and accurate legal advice as soon as possible.
If you have been caught driving under the influence of drugs, please contact our specialist drug driving lawyer to assist with your personal circumstances and help guide you through the process as well as dealing with the various authorities related to your case.
It’s our due diligence and professional expertise which has made our law firm a well-known name throughout Brisbane. Contact Fuller & White today. We are here to help fight your case.