If you have been charged with a criminal or traffic offence, you shouldn’t have to face it alone. The outcome of your Court case might be life changing. Give yourself the best possible chance with one of our traffic lawyers or criminal defence lawyers.
At Fuller & White Solicitors we will defend you to the fullest extent of the law to obtain the best possible outcome on your behalf. We will advise you of your rights, get you ready for Court and explain Court procedures and the charges against you so that you always understand what is happening every step of the way.
At Fuller & White Solicitors, we put your best interests first. We will defend your case clearly and strongly to give you the best possible outcome. We are highly experienced advocates who appear in the Queensland Magistrates, Childrens, District and Supreme Courts on a daily basis as well as the Childrens Court of Queensland and the Queensland Court of Appeal.
We can handle all areas of criminal and traffic law in all jurisdictions throughout Southeast Queensland, including:
- Traffic and vehicle offences – drink driving matters and work licence and special hardship order applications, drive while disqualified or suspended, drive without a licence, dangerous operation of motor vehicle charges and other driving offences
- Assaults – including common assault, serious assault, assault occasioning bodily harm, grievous bodily harm matters
- Stealing, Fraud and Related offences – including unlawful dealing with shop goods, stealing, receiving tainted property, proceeds of crime matters, robbery, burglary, enter premises, fraud and obtaining financial advantage matters, forgery and uttering matters and white collar crime matters
- Drug offences – possession, supply and trafficking as well as proceeds offences
- Public Order offences – public nuisance matters, obstruct and assault police matters, serious assault police, failure to leave licenced premises
- Property damage – graffiti, fire and arson
- Weapons Act matters – possession and discharge of weapons, restricted items and explosives
- Threatening behaviour – threats, stalking, blackmail, extortion and domestic violence matters
- Sexual assault – sexual assault, indecent treatment, rape, child pornography, carriage service and other sex offences
- Breach Proceedings – breach of bond, suspended sentence, or probation, community service orders or intensive corrections orders
- Homicide – murder, attempted murder, manslaughter
Are you being investigated or have you been charged with a criminal offence? Are you ready to get some quick and common sense legal advice? Contact us to talk to one of our experienced criminal lawyers now.